Insurance and Estate Appraisals
Darnton & Hersh offers evaluation services and appraisals for insurance and estate purposes. Our appraisal fees are listed below.
- Written appraisal for one instrument or bow:
- Value of up to $250,000: $200
- Value of over $250,000: $400
- Written appraisal for each additional instrument or bow: $50
- Updated appraisals for instruments and bows that are currently on file: $50
Certificates of Authenticity
A certificate of authenticity is included with the purchase of an instrument or bow. Backed by a high degree of integrity in violin expertise along with years of experience and an extensive database of instruments, a certificate from Darnton & Hersh is respected worldwide.